Friday, February 26, 2016

A Better Place



Imagine a world where everyone loves each other as much as themselves. Wars   would eventually stop. People would be safer on the streets as well. We wouldn’t have the “I’ll get mugged if I go in that dark alley” or the “Is that guy following me” type things. The world would be a better place. It would be the perfect Utopia that some people might dream of. Even if it's slow at first, we can do things like smiling at someone. Something little like that could might make their day. The next time you glare at someone, think of how it would feel to be in their shoes.

2 comments:

  1. That was an amazing paragraph! I liked how you made it a little funny at the beginning. What would your writing look like if you put a little bit more description into your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the humor too and I really appreciated how you turned responsibilty back on the reader. Well done! I'd agree with Boden and encourage you to add more description as you revise.

    ReplyDelete