Wednesday, February 10, 2016
I'm Going To Sleep Earlier
In 2016, I am making it my goal to stop going to bed in the early hours of the morning. You see, my sleeping pattern is treacherous. Although I may not feel tired, but to be honest I probably don’t know what being wide-awake feels like, I know that I need more sleep. This habit began during the summer before 6th grade. I was staying up late watching tv or being on my iPod. As the school year approached, I was still going to bed late. And so, the horrible habit continued all throughout 6th grade. During the summer, it worsened. That brings us to the present, where the earliest I ever go to bed is 10:30. The latest time? Well, I would rather not say. As you can see, I don’t have my life together and would like to. So this year, I am going to bed earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment