Tuesday, February 16, 2016

 If everyone in the world showed more love to each other, it would make a huge difference. Most of the time when you walk down the street you don’t even notice the person walking past you. A smile or saying hello to someone you don’t even know can change their entire day. If everyone loved each other more, there would be fewer bullying issues and less harmful social media messages. Being kind to someone and showing love can go a long way.
At home we tend to be mean to our siblings. If we showed love towards them it wouldn’t be a problem. Sometimes we don’t even notice that we are being mean to one another. It would make a huge difference if we could show love and appreciation. When we show love to each other, it affects the people around us. Let us all be kind to one another and show love.

8 comments:

  1. I really love this! Great job, Tes! How would it look like if you gave more examples on loving one another and talked about how it might change the person. Great job again! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super good! I totally agree. What would it look like if you added a couple more comma's in the right spots? Keep up the good writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your view at the problem and I totally agree with it! What would it look like if you added more details and examples? Once again, great job and don't stop writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job! I know what you mean. I liked how you added a lot of details and examples! Maybe if you double-checked your punctuation? Overall, I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!Love your examples.What would it look like with a little more detail?Great job overall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more Tes. Excellent job, however, I wonder what it would look like if you were to use commas properly and include more complex and compound sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you talked about kindness inside and outside the home. Kindness in both areas can make a huge impact:) As you revise, add more detail, examples and variety in sentences. Great work!

    ReplyDelete