Imagine a place where there was no hate or rudeness, no war or bullying, no crime or thieves, imagine a place where all manner of unkindness is written on a paper crumbled up into a little ball stepped on, stomped on, brought to a torch and then given to the garbage man for complete destruction and then kicked of the face of the earth for all eternity…..what would life be like.
This world would happen if everyone loved each other as they do themselves. Imagine a community where this dream was true, I think that this would be different than what our communities are like, but hopefully they would have similarities.
One of the problems that I think would be solved would be stealing, thieves, and crime. If you live in a place where everyone loved each other just as they do themselves then thieves would not exist. In a community like this no one would have to feel fear because if you love someone would you steal or hurt them?
Another thing that I think would change would be all of the contentions amongst the nations of the world or, for short, wars. I think that love was everywhere then there would be no need for wars because there is no anger. I also think that if there was no anger or crime then there might not be a need for money because everyone could take what they needed and do their share of work.
A world where there is constant peace is the place that I want to live in. All though this imaginary land will most likely not happen I think that if we all try to make the world a better place and if everyone tries then changes will happen.
“You make the world a better place by making yourself a better person”
-scott sorrell
Taran, your story is DA BOMB!!! I am your #1 fan. I just love the way you write, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThat was GREAT! I loved the way that you had the quote by Scott Sorrell at the end. How would it look if you Indented? but that was a sweet post.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Taran! I love the way you added the quote. How would it look if you capitalized Scott Sorrell's name?
ReplyDeleteI liked the quote too! Great job answering the question. It was a little long (check directions) but as you revise, add a great variety of sentences and more descriptions. Great work, thanks!
ReplyDelete