Thursday, February 25, 2016

Love in the world

If everyone in the world loved each other we would have an entirely different world. If everyone loved one another there would be no wars, or poor people. If we all love other people, everyone would be equal. No one would feel left, out or forgotten.

7 comments:

  1. I like how you said we would have an entirely different world. I wonder how it would look if you added more description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I really loved the examples of how you thought the world would be if everyone loved each other! What would it look like if you indented? Again, really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I really like how you talked about how everything would change. What would it look like if you added more to your post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really felt the "love" in your paragraph. I really liked all the reasons on why we need love. What would it look like if you gave a description about what the world would be like with love. - :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, Quin! I love how you mentioned that we would all be treated equally. What would your paragraph look like if you made it a little bit longer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start! You have a solid beginning--add more writing girl! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, hit "publish" too quickly. The prompt calls for a well-developed 1-2 paragraph answer. You have an excellent start, add more. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete