What Would Be Different About the World if We Loved Everyone?
Imagine a peaceful and prospering world were we all had the capacity to love everyone
as much as we loved ourselves, now think of the world we live in today. The difference would beone of substantial significance and transformation. In today's society there are various types of
bullying all of which absolutely opposite love making it hard to show love for others and even
harder to construct relationships with people. If we were to all love each other then there
probably wouldn't even be words for horrendous things like war, murder, crime, and violence.
There are so many if’s that we ask ourselves but I think this is by far one of the biggest and
recurring fantasies we conjure up in our heads. I firmly believe that anything is possible and look
forward to the possibility of a loving world and will grasp on to the hope that what we can
achieve world peace.
That was amazing! I liked the descriptive words you had in there! I also liked how you told the readers how they can help. how would it sound if you added comas?
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I really liked your vocabulary in there. I was also amazed by how much you gave thought into this. What would it look like if you didn't put so much paragraphs in there? :D
ReplyDeleteNice work, Jonah! I loved the words you used in your paragraph, it made the words flow. What would your paragraph look like if you fixed the spacing?
ReplyDeleteGood job. What would it look like if you fix the line spacing.
ReplyDeleteGood job. What would it look like if you fix the line spacing.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why the paragraphs are spaced that way and I didn't format it that way, sorry :P
ReplyDeleteLol!I knew it was you before I saw your name on the post. Excellent work choices and description. There was weirdness with the spacing, but I know sometimes blogger does this. Clearly there was a disturbance in the force:)
ReplyDelete